I can't believe how big this man is getting!He is still the happiest baby I have ever met,
He is wild and fearless,
He loves Spongebob,
He loves his brother and Andwoo,
He loves cuddling and kissing his Momma and Daddy,
He loves sitting on his Grampa's back,
He throws his food all over and eats more than Max,
He loves to pick up his Marley girl and Lukey,
He loves his Brooon, Sesh, and Ashe- and loves to tell them "Out!",
He copies everything Max does,
He tells me when he is "pee pee"ing,
He can climb ANYTHING,
He loves all animals and will squeeze them or sit on them,
He loves being outside and in the mountains,
He loves his binky and loves to throw it even more,
He loves being outside and in the mountains,
He loves his binky and loves to throw it even more,
He loves all things round and thinks they are all balls (aka tomatoes),
He LOOOVES water and will jump in at any time or place,
His favorite words are "Hi!" "Helloooooo" and "Happy Birthday TO YOU!"
I LOVE my little man,
and I don't know what I would do without him.
I cannot believe I wished so hard for him to be a girl,
I was meant for boys and I love my boys so much.
I am the luckiest Momma ever!!!!
He LOOOVES water and will jump in at any time or place,
His favorite words are "Hi!" "Helloooooo" and "Happy Birthday TO YOU!"
I LOVE my little man,
and I don't know what I would do without him.
I cannot believe I wished so hard for him to be a girl,
I was meant for boys and I love my boys so much.
I am the luckiest Momma ever!!!!
2 comments:
He is so cute and looks more like a big boy every time I see him.
So stinkin cute! Us Mommas love our BOYS!!! :) 18 MONTHS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AGES!
Post a Comment