We met up with Kandice and her EXTREMELY cute kiddos (not pictured sorry- it's hard to keep 4 crazy kids in one spot) Played at Liberty Park in the rain It was so fun- we were cold and fabulous! We missed our other Mommy's Until next week....
Ohhh I am sooo bummed we didn't make it. Is that the splash pool? I have never been to it. They look like they were having a blast as always with their momma! We need to go there again on a nice sunny day when I am not crazy!!!
2 comments:
Ohhh I am sooo bummed we didn't make it. Is that the splash pool? I have never been to it. They look like they were having a blast as always with their momma! We need to go there again on a nice sunny day when I am not crazy!!!
It was fun, and I don't think it would have been possible to have all 4 in one place even for a second.
Post a Comment