Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lake Powell !

(warning this will be a LONG post- I took over 600 pictures in 4 days,
You can click on any collage to make the pictures bigger! )

This picture takes my breath away- I think it is beautful!


The Bullfrog that Matt found in Bullfrog- I loved him, even though he peed all over me.



Riding on the boats- oh nothing is better than feeling the wind in your face and watching the BEAUTIFUL scenery!


It is breathtaking- wow:


Hanging out on the beach- I would take this beach over the ocean any day!


Buried Alive!


Water ballon fight between boats- this was the most entertaining thing ever. Water balloons being sling-shot across the lake at each other's boats. It was awesome!


My favorite thing about any lake- FLOATING


My BEST buddies


Our tiny water weenie- Max rode it twice! Grama Mary even rode it! And the big boys flattened it a few times....


Hiking up and around the arch- the big boys loved it.


See how loud you can SCREAM !


My boating family


The Slide! Yes, even I went down it a couple times!


My favorite picture of Max- Damn he is HANDSOME!


Here are more pics of my sweet Maxxy:


Jack is in heaven- he LOVED it.


Here are more pics of my handsome Jacky:


Good Family- Good Times:


Pirate night! I forgot who said- We don't really look like pirates, we just look insane. Well- atleast we're honest!


Night swimming on our last night- it was awesome. But the slide was a bad idea- we landed on top of each other and Whit literally heard the entire song- "Hello darkness my old friend...." while she was under water- Ha ha


Tired boys on the way home


Wow- Thanks for an AMAZING (but too short) trip everyone! I could've stayed there for weeks. I love you guys and I cannot wait for the next trip!


Link to Album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/crashlee143/LakePowell609?feat=directlink

7 comments:

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh i love it i love it!!! lets go back next weekend!!!

Kryger Family said...

You always do such a good job putting all the pictures together!
luv it!

Jen M said...

Ialmost cried! You are so good at taking and putting pictures together. The one of Matt throwing Jack is incredible. I am completely jealous! I can tell you had a blast!

The Gentry Family said...

so jealous!!! LOVE all the pics! I miss Powell...

Jess said...

Oh my SOOOOO many cute pictures!!! I love the one of your husband throwing Jack up in the air ..... amazing!!! Send that into a photo contest! Love Lake Powell!!

Melissa said...

Aaahh it looks like you guys had so much fun! I wanna know how you do those great collages?

Becky said...

Those are some really great pictures!! I'm jealous; it's been way too long since I visited Lake Powell...