Those are so cute. Is he already pulling himself up?? And, you are very brave to let a naked baby boy play in his crib. I would fear the laundry afterward.
I'm so glad you found our blog! It would have taken me forever to figure out how to find yours!! Your little kids are so dang cute you look great for having 2 kids! Your family sure has grown up I cant believe how old your brothers are! Tell your fam hi it was fun to see Grandma Pat, Grandma Mary your dad, mom etc!
6 comments:
oh i loves those pics! his butt is so cute!
Those are so cute. Is he already pulling himself up?? And, you are very brave to let a naked baby boy play in his crib. I would fear the laundry afterward.
I'm so glad you found our blog! It would have taken me forever to figure out how to find yours!! Your little kids are so dang cute you look great for having 2 kids! Your family sure has grown up I cant believe how old your brothers are! Tell your fam hi it was fun to see Grandma Pat, Grandma Mary your dad, mom etc!
Oh Jack!!! You are so big and I am missing every minute of it. SAD! His butt looks so good.
I can't believe how big he's getting. He's adorable!
HE IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment