Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In the Spirit of Halloween....

I decided to dig up all of our pictures thru the years. It is crazy to see how we have all changed! Oh we love this holiday and I think we keep getting better at it.

MATT AND ASH:
2002, Vampires

2003, Phoenix and Beast (Xmen)

2004, Catwoman and Two-Face

2005, Leatherface and Carrie

2006, Beetlejuice and Lydia

2007, Frankenstein and his Bride

HERE IS MAX THRU THE YEARS......
Superman, age 12 days

Max from 'Where the Wild Things Are' age 1

Chucky, age 2

HULK, age 3

Optimus Prime, age 4

We can't wait to dress up ths year!! Lot's of pictures to come!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Holy cow, those are some SWEET costumes! Yeah, you guys are good at dressing up. Want to supply me with some ideas and/or resources?

Goosetavis said...

Oh how I will miss your halloween party. Send me an invite anyway so I can feel special. The Lorena idea didnt' make it past JM. I think you look rather good with blonde hair. I can't wait for this years photos.

LindaAndrewLuke said...

You guys always amaze me with your costumes. Hey I know...lets start a new tradition this year...Linda gets to come without dressing up!!! Huh? Sounds good to me!!

lou,chase, and marley said...

oh my god i love it!! he is your twin!