Here are the boys on Musical Express. They couldn't control their heads! Oh yeah that spinning hurt my belly.
Oh Rattlesnake Rapids is the best and the water seemed to know that it was Beth's first time. She got SOAKED!! Then, the waterfall (you know which one I am talking about) soaked us all!!!
It was so nice to have other adults around so we could ride the "big kid rides" We went on almost everything. Oh man it was scary and so much fun!!
Max LOVES the log flume!!! And my Dad was mad that he got soaked again, hee hee!
So we tried to take the boys on the adult bumper cars, but they are too short. But, for some reason they aren't too short to ride Wicked? Have any of you been on Wicked? It is a SCARY rollercoaster, it is fast and goes upside down!! And Max and Andrew rode it like CHAMPS!! I was SO SO proud!

Oh it was a fun day! It was very slow, no lines at all. Max was pooped and fell asleep at 5:30pm :)
2 comments:
oh my gosh i can't beleive they went on wicked!! i am so proud of them! i wish i could have been there!
I love lagoon! I don't care what anyone says! I say we plan a day next year for us all to go, that way Lou is not prego!! We should play soon.
Post a Comment