Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bathroom Re-do Update

Matt has torn out the shower insert and the tub, torn out the old floor. Then, he re-piped the shower, so now we have a shower head on each side! Woo woo! Then, put in our much bigger tub and the backerboard and now he is tiling!! The tile is looking SO AMAZING and he is doing such a great job, especially considering this is his first time tiling or re-doing any bathroom. (I can hear him in there right now getting mad because one tile is off by like 1/8in- he is a perfectionist!!!) We will be painting and doing the floor tile this weekend, I can't wait for it to be done!! This is Max "showering" in the sink before we installed our bathtub. He LOVES it!! (But he barely fit, ha ha ha)

More bathroom re-do pics to come.....

3 comments:

Goosetavis said...

Oh the memories of when I experienced almost the exact same thing. Mind you I only had to miss a shower for 3 days...not a week. Way to go Matt!

Jess said...

Oh I am jealous!! It looks like it will be awesome!! Also on your post before ..... I found our old notes a while ago too!!! HAHA!! We had the best time at good ole Albion!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of Max!!! I Love it!!