Jack went in for his 2 month appointment today to see Dr. Charlie. He is 10lbs 12.7oz which is big but seems small to us! (Max was 13lbs 3oz at 2 months) He is doing great- yay! Charlie decided he didn't want to combine any shots, so he had 5! And, an oral one, and tylenol! So he was filled up with meds today. He is growing so fast.
4 comments:
I talked to Charlie about that, and he thought that since he circled each one indivually she would use pediarix anyway (because they always do). So Jacky didnt need 5! How incompetent.
that is because the ma's are freaking stupid!! oh jacky poo is darling! he is getting so big. his face it plumping!
Who was the MA????? It took Sue almost 10 minutes to give Erica the rotovirus one. Erica thought it would be fun the gag everytime it was put in her mouth. I just weighed her today and she is 10 lbs at 4 months. My babies are just small I guess.
That is a great picture!
Post a Comment