So just wanted to update everone on how things are going. I had the flu on Wednesday and was having terrible back pain on top of my flu symptoms, so I decided to head up to the hospital to be checked out. I was very dehyrdated and that caused my pulse to increase to 150 and Jack's to increase to 175. It totally freaked me out, but they gave me two bags of IV fluid,(my hands have the bruises to prove it), I felt SO much better. I was dilated to a 2+ and was 70% effaced. Had my regular check-up on Friday and nothing had changed. So, my doc stripped my membranes and sent me home. She told us her special cocktail was stripping membranes, intercourse, and castor oil. So, we went and bought castor oil. It was terrible. I had abdominal cramps all day Saturday and horrible diarrhea that night. But, I had my bloody show, so that was atleast one step in that right direction! But other than that, I don't have much more exciting news. I hope he comes soon!! I am really driving myself crazy.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
39 Weeks
So just wanted to update everone on how things are going. I had the flu on Wednesday and was having terrible back pain on top of my flu symptoms, so I decided to head up to the hospital to be checked out. I was very dehyrdated and that caused my pulse to increase to 150 and Jack's to increase to 175. It totally freaked me out, but they gave me two bags of IV fluid,(my hands have the bruises to prove it), I felt SO much better. I was dilated to a 2+ and was 70% effaced. Had my regular check-up on Friday and nothing had changed. So, my doc stripped my membranes and sent me home. She told us her special cocktail was stripping membranes, intercourse, and castor oil. So, we went and bought castor oil. It was terrible. I had abdominal cramps all day Saturday and horrible diarrhea that night. But, I had my bloody show, so that was atleast one step in that right direction! But other than that, I don't have much more exciting news. I hope he comes soon!! I am really driving myself crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment