So I had my doctor's appt. on Friday (the 18th), and everything is looking great. I was 37.2 weeks and measuring 38cm. I have evened out at a 30lb weight gain for the past few weeks. Jack is moving around like crazy and his heartbeat is a perfect 135. So I asked my doc, "How big do you think he is?" She says, "Well, judging by your size, I'd say he's about 6 and a half pounds right now." I told her I was asking because Max was so large (9lbs 9oz) and everyone keeps asking me about this one. Her eyes get big and she says, "Well, this one's a girl right?" I say, nope. Her eyes get big again and she says, " Well, statistically, boys are bigger and 2nd babies are bigger. But, don't worry.... If you did it once, you can do it again. And, we'll see how your labor goes- if we need to take him out ourselves, we will."
Oh Jacky boy, be nice to your Momma......
Only about 2 more weeks!!!
2 comments:
Did you tell her that you don't want to do it again??? I know that even though you made it through with Max, I know that you don't want to have to do it again!
wow, the jack is coming so soon! we defintely need to get together. PLEASE give me a call when you're not working and we can try and do lunch! love ya tons!
Post a Comment