Christmas was wonderful as usual and went by even faster than last year. We had a pre-Christmas celebration at my Mom's. It was so nice and relaxing with tons of good food and my favorite people. So much better than cramming it into Christmas day. Then we had a wonderful dinner cooked by my Dad on Christmas Eve- that is a tradition that I hope we do forever. Matt and my dad surprised me with a new car! They worked all month together to find the right one and they did an amazing job. It is so much nicer than any car I have ever had and I love it!! Then, Christmas day we got the whole morning to ourselves. Max was so excited! The presents he got to open were more exciting than his 4-wheeler I think :) The dogs got a gourmet breakfast and lot's of treats. We went to my Grama Pat's for brunch and white elephant. Then had Christmas dinner at Matt's Mom's. She had a play this crazy game with balloons and pantyhose and the boys loved it! I love Christmas!
Making cookies at my Mom's
Christmas Eve with my Dad
My new car!!!
Max's new ride
Reindeer game at Patti's
Big Brune and Sesi
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great time!! That is so awesome about the car.
Post a Comment