Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Festivities


Lulu's first Easter came and went.
My last- first Easter *sniff*
I don't know why that is ALWAYS on my mind!
This is my last first "ma-ma"
my last first army crawl
my last first explosive blow-out diaper :(
(I know, I know pity party!)
I HAVE to remember that this is my 3rd first Easter
I am lucky enough that I got to experience it 3 times!
Now THAT makes me feel good inside
(but mostly old)

Anyways! Back to the festivities!

Egg dyeing at Jamie's!
My last-first egg dyeing!! CRY!
(kidding, kiddding, I'm alright)
Jacky's BATMAN egg

Lucy just ate them
(fatty)

Beautiful Lunch at my Momma and Papa Tony's!
















 Easter morning at the little pink house






Delicious brunch at Grama Pat's






Easter dinner and some Man-Football at Grama Patti's


BEAUTIFUL weekend! Lucky Family!
Definitely a good-last first Easter ;)

No comments: