Saturday, April 13, 2013

Andrew and Luke's Hockey Party

 A hockey party?
Are you shocked and amazed by this?
I know, we are NEVER at the ice rink
*cough*
We just freaking LIVE at the ice rink
That's all
I've accepted it.
I am a hockey mom, wife, friend, all of the above
Hockey players ARE pretty bad ass, I have to admit
I mean, look at these guys!


Our "sons from another mother" are moving across the country this summer.
Yep, pretty sucky huh?
I had dreams of Max and Andrew on the same hockey team together
One with speed and agility, and one with power and strength!
(guess who is who?)
But, my dreams were crushed!!!
I hope Andrew continues hockey in Virginia,
so if when he comes back, then can play together!





Happy Birthday my boys!
Your Auntie and Uncle love you a lot!
(and are still in complete and utter denial that you are leaving us)

No comments: