Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2nd Grade- Eat your heart out

Photobucket

Yep, I am going to GUSH over my handsome son some more.
But, seriously, ISN'T HE HANDSOME?
He was so excited for 2nd grade to start, he couldn't sleep all night
"I'm too excited, I caaaaan't sleeeeeep!"
His buddy Taylor and Demerrio are in his class,
AND he little loves Noelle and Ayala
(I'm telling you, this kid has good taste in women)
I am so PROUD of this boy.

He has a cute little teacher named Mrs. Berg
"She's nice, you know why mom? Because she's a grama!"
I said,"So, it's like having Grama Pat teach your class?"
His eyes light up, "YEAH!"

I can't wait to see what this year brings...



Have a good day buddy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I bet he's the handomest boy in class!
Oh and aren't you too young to have a kiddo that old ;)