I love this strong girl!
Franky has been taking naps with everyone
Bruno has been anorexic and had a yucky fluid-filled elbow that we had to drain
We bought a bookshelf for $10 because our neighbors had a yard sale in a blizzard
Franky taking more naps....
Max bought a new old man hat for the cruise
Franky has been taking naps with everyone
Bruno has been anorexic and had a yucky fluid-filled elbow that we had to drain
We bought a bookshelf for $10 because our neighbors had a yard sale in a blizzard
Franky taking more naps....
Max bought a new old man hat for the cruiseLife Flight was AWESOME,
and Grampa Jim found a new doctor!
PLUS, I got to draw his blood and give him a neon green bandaid, hee hee
I can't believe it.
I love this boy so much!
They had so much fun at Airborne in Draper.
My dad and Beth got him a giant blow-up ball that he can crawl inside,
and Max wrote him a card that said:
"You are so so so so cool. You are the fastest kid in the world. You are a bad ass!!!"
lol
I got my hair cut and colored FINALLY!
It took four hours to correct it.
(I had layers of black, red, brown, and EEEP- gray!)
Now I am lighter and ready for summer!
Thanks Michele and Momma!
We have been buying a million things for the cruise and packing like crazy!
We have been buying a million things for the cruise and packing like crazy!Dad and Beth got the boys "shark" haircuts and matching shark swimsuits!
44 hours till we are on the plane!
(they have been there since Saturday)
Like this one, at the Nude Beach......lol
Frightening, I know!
We can't wait to join you guys on Friday!!!!!!!









2 comments:
Have sooo much fun on your cruise.
Next year I'll be ready to vacation again!
Those kids are so freaking adorable. It looks like they have an amazing time with you! I miss you!!!!! Can't wait for you to get back, I hope you had fun! Muah.
Post a Comment