Monday, May 30, 2011

Dinos at the Zoo

Me and my favorite Traynor boys went to "preview" the dinos at the Zoo
(I say "preview" because Grampa Dan made us swear that we would go for reals with him)
Which means- who is ready for a Zoo trip?
Jame? Sar? Di? Coley? Grama?
ANYONE?
Previewing the dinos was so much fun,
though being a single mom to 4 boys was......interesting
Mommy, I have to pee!
*10 min later*
Ashee, I have to pee!
*10 min later*
Can we buy toy? It's SO COOL and it's only $20. $20 isn't even that much!
*10 min later*
I'm hungry
*10 min later*
I need JUICE!
*10 minute*
Can we buy this?
*10 min later*
Mom, I have to poo
*10 min later*
I'm hungry
*10 min later*
Ok, boys- time to go home....DADDY is at home
(Enjoy our pics!)





(explanation for the pic below: the gorilla was sick of us. the end.)




2 comments:

POPS said...

The Cut and paste pictures look so life like.
I am VERY glad that you guys didn't actually go. Expecially when I have been waiting for all of you to get back from your Va-Ca so I could take the Boyz. That would really be rude if after ALL that time of me waiting, Alone, that you would come back and go to the ZOO-rasic exhibit without me.

Sara said...

I'm ready now that the sun decided to shine!