
Our SMART, HANDSOME boy had his Great Brain Report today.
The kids got to choose anything they wanted to research and report to their class.
He chose The Deep Ocean.
He drew amazing ocean creatures, and we glued them onto our ocean poster where they really lived.
He read many books about his favorite creatures, esp the Anglerfish.
He likes it because it is creeeeeeepy.
We brought seashells from Maine and gave his class little bags of Swedish Fish Sealife candies.
3 comments:
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ! That boy has such great confidence. He works the people in the room like an old Salesman. ( and I'd know )
Ha Ha When I was young I always wanted to be a Marine Biologist. But after getting sick while out Deep Sea fishing with my Dad in Oregon, I figured I'd better find a different career.
GREAT JOB ON THE GREAT BRAIN REPORT MAX !!!!
Love Grandpa
Cute and smart!!
I love him and all his "oh craps". So cute!
Post a Comment