We just got back from Moab.
It was HOT. REALLY HOT.
We drove in, with a beautiful sunset following us:
It was HOT. REALLY HOT.
We drove in, with a beautiful sunset following us:
This is our GORGEOUS house that we stayed in.
It was so fancy and awesome (but also HOT)
Matt and Max about to hike our first hike!
Ah.....water!
Cute little Kryger fam!
Yay Mars!
I am just so happy I got to spend time with my girls
Hee hee, the boys are so happy to find shade!
We had to cross the river a bunch of times, and it was so refreshing!
Did you know there are crawdads EVERYWHERE?
EW, my toes!
Ha ha ha, Jack looks so confused by Sammi
He was BATMAN! The hiking dude
We made it!! Mill Creek
The water felt amazing!!
HAD to pull out the underwater camera case-
Doesn't Matty look like a merman?
Chase's face is so clear!
Ah... I love this toy!
Max even dared to go under in the swimming hole
Chase and JM chilling by the waterfall
My sweet!
We tried to dunk Jack but he hated it-
so here are his feeties :)
Me and my girls even braved the cold water
And we swam to the waterfall
My long distant BFF's
I LOVED this flower- it looked like a bug
Matty and JM found a cave
THESE BOYS....ah they melt my heart
Getting ready for dinner at Moab Brewery
(yes, Mars is trying to smile, ha ha)
The BEAUTIFUL view from our living room
WOW, the flesh-colored bra kinda makes it weird,
ha ha
Finally made it into Arches!
Balanced Rock
Monument Valley,
Matty and I both gasped when we saw it.
It is just breathtaking
Double Arch,
This was HOT HOT HOT
But probably the most beautiful thing we saw
(I am saying beautiful a whole lot, aren't I?)
I had so much fun taking group pics with my giant tripod!
It was totally worth hauling in the HEAT.
What a nugget!
Awesome. Beautiful.
Chase scared us all by climbing up there-
it was a scary cliff on the other side
I love this pic of Matty-
It should be an ad for Moab!
My sweeties
My sweaty girls
Ah.... a little shade in Devil's Garden
Cute hiking dad
This was another favorite of mine.
The view was cool and the sand was COLD.
(PS doesn't Sammi have the longest limbs ever?)
Matty's trick
Max's trick
(oh I LOVE this picture)
Landscape Arch
Ok, ok we only made it to the viewpoint to see Delicate Arch
We had been hiking for hours in crazy hot weather,
Max was sick, and we were tired.
Next time we will make it to the real thing!
(at sunset Sammi, promise.)
The 3 Kings- awesome.
My Fam on our last night
(that rock was so HOT, we tried to fry an egg on it but failed)
Being silly on our last night- man we didn't wanna go!
So we stayed up late, drank our Cali beers, and played games.
I cannot tell you how much I love this picture.
Jacky's cheeks are delicious.
Mars loves her boys!
Hey there babe!
Honestly- the coolest glasses ever.
What a bad ass.
Lou- I agree.
This trip needs to be a tradition-
We have so much more to explore!!
And, yes we are renting our dream house again :)
Thanks for the amazing trip BFFF's
3 comments:
Oh how I love Moab! You guys can come stay with us anytime when we move there in like 20 years. :)
What an awesome vacation. Your new toy is SO cool. I want one. What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are always amazing!
that was an amazing trip! and yes we will have to make it a yearly trip!!!
Post a Comment