Sunday, May 9, 2010

Momma's Day Weekend

Gosh, what a wonderful weekend I had!
We did the Race for the Cure
in honor of my Aunt Punky, and it was awesome!
I got emotional so many times.
Seeing the line of survivors reminded me of the all the cancer victims of our family.
All so strong, even the ones that we lost.
I can't believe how many people that are affected by all types of cancer.
I feel so lucky to be healthy and able to live strong with my boys.
These people are heroes. Their strength overwhelms me.
I wish I had unlimited money to find the cure.
Here is Aunt Punky,
our SURVIVOR!
Wowee!
There were thousands and thousands of people!!


Our BIG group of women!
(and 3 handsome little boys)
Love "Leeks" from these Ta-Ta's!
In honor of Punky Leeks-Kryger and Trisha Leeks-Velasquez
In memory of my Great Grama Leeks
The line of survivors!
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!
Nells modeling in Aunt Ashlee's favorite store...
Can you guess what it is?
Anthroplogie Duh! :)
Seriously- will someone buy me that $88 tiger pillow?
Sweet Tooth Fairy gave a free cupcake to every Momma on Saturday.
I had to try my hero's favorite-
vaNIElla- named after her!
It was amazing- so vanilly and DELISH!
Seriously the best cupcake I have ever had.
Sunday morning we made breakfast for Momma#1
aka sweet Patti
Lukey pointing to our BRAND NEW SHED!
Thanks to Dad and Chase for all your help!!!
Matty once again- you are amazing.
Oh I love my Brune!
PS this is my hippy dress that my Momma bought for me for losing 25lbs!
Thanks Mom!!
Patti and her boys!


Traynor's!
The necklace we got for Patti.
This is her favorite saying and also inspired her next tattoo :)
(speaking of tattoos... I found my next one!)
My portrait by Max
Grama Mary made us and Momma#2 (aka my Momma- Roni)
some yummy lunch and we got to all hang in her backyard.
Nells is looking HOT in her new pink shades!
We love Gram Roni !
The beautiful necklace that we got for my Momma.
It has all of our names on it!
I want one....
(hint hint)
Gosh- why am I SO bad at taking pics at the end of the day?
I start off so good and then forget!!
I got some of the kiddos at Deb's but none turned out....
But we had a fun dinner with Grama Pat and
Momma #3 and #4
(aka Beth and my Dad- yes, he is definitely a mother)
It was so nice to see everyone and those twins are getting so big!
I love all my kids and LOVED hearing about the Mackay's kids trip.
It made me so excited for our Cali trip in 12 days!!
But, I DID get a pic of my new earrings!!
Aren't they awesome?
Matty and the boys also got me a new dress, a Lady Gaga CD, and a GIANT salad bowl.
Oh I love them.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
TO ALL THE AMAZING MOTHERS I KNOW!

I am so lucky to have you all in my life,
and so glad that I have you all there to teach me to be a better momma.
I love you all!

3 comments:

Goosetavis said...

OH I LOVE YOU!!

You look so amazing and your family is stunning. I miss you tons and can't wait to sip delicious wine on the beach with you and talk gore and grossness. =)

Roni said...

Ash, it was such a great weekend and you did a beautiful job on the pics! I love you so much!!
Mom

esianoyam3 said...

Looks like such a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!