I haven't had the time to blog about our amazing week in Maine,
But my sweet Max did a report on it at school today
And me and Grampa Dan were lucky enough to see it in person
He is such a big man and makes me proud every day!
3 comments:
GRANDPA
said...
I wish it wasn't so quiet. He remembered so much about the trip. I just can't beieve we were sitting in MAX's classroom watching him give a report to his class. He is so Confident. He is so Proud and he is getting SO OLD !
3 comments:
I wish it wasn't so quiet. He remembered so much about the trip. I just can't beieve we were sitting in MAX's classroom watching him give a report to his class. He is so Confident. He is so Proud and he is getting SO OLD !
Love you MAX, Thanks for the great report !!!!!
Look at how proud he is, such a cutie. Awesome job Max!
Oh my big man! I LOVE it. He did soooooooo Goood for a bunch of ADD kindergartners.
P.S. I love the hard work HE put into his poster ;)
Post a Comment