Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy October!

(above- Matty, Me, Lou, and Chase from Repo! The Genetic Opera. Go watch it- I know you haven't seen it)

Usually we end the month of October with our
Annual Halloween Party
But, this year we will be in Maine (jealous?)
AND
Our bestest friends- Sammi and JM were in town from Cali
It was the craziest and funnest year yet!
SOOOOO glad the weather was good
(phew!)
Here are some of the AWESOME COSTUMES:
Me: Blind Mag
Matty: Repo Man
Lou: Shiloh
Chase: Pavi Largo
Sammi: Juno
JM: Paulie Bleeker
(*sniff* I miss you guys)
BEST COSTUMES OF THE NIGHT
Jen, Scott, and Melissa as (can you guess?)
A Happy Polygamist Family
Momma and Tony as Fallen Angels
Trek as..... I can't remember, but doesn't he look cool?
Linda: Sally
Will: Jack the Pumpkin King
(awesome!)
My other favorite costumes!
Lish: Rosemary
Park: The Devil
Nellie: The Devil's baby
Nick and Steph as crazy skeleton clowns
Whit: Poca-HOT-ASS (love her!)
Ty: Gay Cowboy
(well, maybe he isn't supposed to be gay, but he is looking a little bit Brokeback Mountainy to me! ha ha ha)

Matty's buddies:
Can you spot Waldo?
Shawn as an 80's skier
The SWEET Bonnett Family as Chiquita Bananas with the most handsome monkey I have ever seen!

Drew: Scooby Doo
Matty (again): Repo Man
Kenny: Amish man or Jewish Rabbi??
(does it matter?)
My fellow MA's
Lisa: The Non-Twilight Vampire
Jen: Cheerleader (gag!)
(love ya Jen, but cheerleaders are lame! ha ha)
Jesse who still confuses me, because I SWEAR he was a girl all night long
and his cute Hockey fiance, Nat !

And a few more pictures from our crazy party:
(who some have claimed to be the BEST party ever! I agree!)














SOOOO sad that our favorite party is over,
But what a great way to start the haunting season!
Until next year......

4 comments:

Goosetavis said...

Hahaha...yeah he was a girl....ALL night long. My, looking at those pics make me giggle. That was an awesome night. I miss my loves!!

lou,chase, and marley said...

i had so much fun... when i was awake!!! ash thanks so much for having the party we love you! sammi and jm we miss you guys so much already!

Melissa said...

I had a total blast until i fell down...twice!!
So glad Jen introduced us to all you crazy peeps!

Nicole said...

I love the polygamists!