Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Zoo Day

We had a fun day at the Zoo with my good friends-
Lou, Dev, Jen, Melissa, and
Kandice (who we lost after lunch- dang it!
Max kept asking where Matthew was)
Max loved hanging out with Halee-
even though he was too embarassed to stand next to her.
Jack was lucky and got Marley AND Marli AND Vance to play with!
I am thinking Jen's idea of hanging out every Wednesday is a fabulous idea!







I am still amazed by this girl's crazy braid.....





This was all the kids favorite part- Jack, Max, and Halee got soaked!



Jack is so ready to go

4 hours at the Zoo=Naptime for Momma

2 comments:

Goosetavis said...

You look great Loves! Didn't you see me there?! Muah!

Jen M said...

Oh Sammy I wish you were there! You should fly out just for next Wed. We want to have the kids run around in the faountain at Gateway!