Monday, May 11, 2009

Momma's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's day.
Saturday night, we made Patti dinner.
Matt made the most delicious ribs
and I made a yummy blue cheese and strawberry salad.
We had fun sipping our Blue Nun wine,
playing games, and hanging out by the firepit.
Sunday morning,
Matt surprised me by weeding our front strip,
(let me tell you- it was terrible!)
And we enjoyed drinking our coffee outside waiting for the boys to get up.
We went to brunch with my Momma and the Kryger crew.
Mmmm, Salsa Leedo's was so delicious,
PLUS we got to have margatita's with breakfast
and nothing is better than that!
After, Jack was asleep, so we decided to go see Wolverine!
I LOVED it. Hugh Jackman is amazing and Dead Pool was so awesome.
Though Jack woke up half way thru the movie
and terrorized the whole place, ha ha.
For dinner, we drove up to Farmington to my Aunt Dianna's house.
Her new kitchen looks AMAZING!
We had Hawaiian haystacks (mmm!!), Macadamia nuts (mmm!!),
and my dad made the yummiest and reddest ribs ever (mmm!!)

I feel so lucky to have such amazing boys to be a Momma to,
and to have such an AMAZING Momma and Gramas!!

3 comments:

Goosetavis said...

You and your Mama look GORGEOUS! Love you loves!

Natalie said...

Happy late Mothers day! You have the cutest boys any mom could ever ask for!

Becky said...

You and your mom look great!