We walked for 4 hours...
West on Sego Lily,
North on Flint Dr,
Played at Max's soon-to-be school playground,
Took a shortcut to Big Bear Park,
Played on the old fashioned playground,
North on Poppy Lane,
East on 9400 S. up the GIANT hill,
Pit stop at Dairy Queen for Oreo Shakes,
South on 1300 East,
East to Sandy Library for books and movies,
West on Sego Lily to get back to....
HOME
Matt going crazy on the playground
Holy crap, Matt can kick the ball far!
4 comments:
Good walking adventure! Did the big boys both ride on the back of the stroller? That would make the stroller much heavier to push up that big hill. Good job!!
I bet you all slept well...right?? Miss your faces!
So it is so funny to here all the places you walked I grew up on Marble street and went to edgemont how funny I wonder if my kindergarten teacher is still there it would be so funny if Max got my old teacher. Fun place to live good memories at big bear park!
i am impressed with matt's kicking ability!
Post a Comment