Poor Jack and Marley are so very tired
because their parents insist on
staying up till 4am
playing Catch Phrase
because their parents insist on
staying up till 4am
playing Catch Phrase
Max played with Andrew
and then he collapsed with exhaustion-
mid game.
Going on day 4.....
4 comments:
That's just what kids do...I used to do it!! You guys are crazy, I wish I could have played catch phrase with you. Hope Matt stayed awake this time ;)
oh those pics are so cute! i can't beleive max fell asleep mid game that is hilarious!!!
Hey Ash cute kids. Kyler was looking at your blog with me and got so happy to Max. "Max is Kyler's best friend." Kai wants to know when he gets to play with Max again Max is cool.
I love the one with Jack;s hand on Marley's head! that is so cute!
Post a Comment