
About 12 hours old- Marley was much less swollen and much more tired. My boys got to meet their new cousin for real and they loved her! Max said- Marley is too cute for me! And told me to tell Lindsey that he loves her and her baby. Awe! They are going to be the best big brothers to her. She is such a doll! I can't get enough pictures of her! Momma Linds is doing great and Dadda Chase is even better. I am so happy for them.
This is right before Jack grabbed her tiny face. We decided it was her initiation into the family, ha ha.
4 comments:
Yes alot less swollen I would have to say!
She is so cute!! She looks like a little old lady in the top picture!! I can't wait to meet her!
Mom
Oh I can't wait to go and see them tomorrow!!!! I love the bottom pic. It looks like she's ready for a fight.
Love the pics! I added them to my web album. You have a cute family!I noticed you follow our blog, but I am now private. Let me know your email address and I will add you to ours. I have a couple more pics of all of you there. :D
Post a Comment