We won the Kinder Winkel photo contest thanks to all you amazing people for voting for us! Thank you!! We had a fabulous time shopping today, it was so hard to decide what to buy! We ended up with an awesome Ed Hardy shirt for Max, and Skull shoes, a popsicle hat, and a Megatron shirt for Jacky. We decided to have a fashion show to show everyone how handsome they look! Thanks Kinder Winkel!!! http://kinderwinkel.blogspot.com/2008/10/photo-contest-winnerjack.html
yeah they look so cute!! I wanna hundred dollars to there! he he they have the cutest stuff did you see those soft high heels for little baby girls aw so cute!
5 comments:
i am so proud! the clothes look so cute!!
They look great!!
yeah they look so cute!! I wanna hundred dollars to there! he he they have the cutest stuff did you see those soft high heels for little baby girls aw so cute!
Congrats on winning! I'm so glad y'all had fun shopping. Yep, I'm talkin' like a Southerner already. :P
Yea!! I tried to vote a few times! They look so cute! We should try to get together some time that would be so much fun!
Post a Comment