Monday, October 13, 2008

Oweeeeeee

Jack got his little fingers around my cousin's hot cup of tea, and pulled it on top of both of us. I jumped up as soon as I felt it and ran him to the bathroom, put him in the sink, and turned the cold water on his legs. He was screaming! We put him in the bathtub for awhile, then he calmed down- his leg and tummy look like he got an instant sunburn- poor guy!! Well, the whole time I was helping him, my pants soaked in the hot tea, sat on my leg. I was rocking Jack and asked my mom to look at my leg, cause it was still hurting. She gasped!! It looks much better this morning though. Gosh!! Lesson learned!!!!! NO HOT LIQUIDS ANYWHERE NEAR BABIES!!! I am just so grateful that it was my leg that got the worst of it.

About 45min after it happened


Day 2

Day 3

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OWWWEEEE!!!!! I am so glad it wasn't worse than that.

Roni said...

Oh Ash, I hate it so much that you guys got hurt!!!
I'm glad it is a healing day today.
Love you so much,
Mom

Jen M said...

that looked so bad, I hate burns they are the worst kind of pain! Jimmy did that when he was Jacks age with coffee. his mom tells me all the time about it1

Becky said...

Wow, that looks awful. Ouch!