We saw The Dark Knight last night and it was AMAZING!!! Heath Ledger did an incredible job playing The Joker- every time he was on screen I got so excited. It is such a tragedy that he can not come back for the sequel. I wasn't too impressed by Two-Face. I thought that actor was a perfect Harvey Dent, but not quite convinced on the Two-Face side of him. Christian Bale was amazing again, same with Alfred and Commissioner Gordon. It is a fabulous cast and the best Batman movie yet!!! I can't wait for the next one!!! And, Max loved it! He won't take his Batman cape off.
(Above-Matt and our boys in Batman capes ready to go see the movie!)
One of my best friends, Sammi, came to visit from Cali this weekend. Linds and I picked her up and made her a sign from the gift shop napkins and a pen. Ha ha ha. It was so good to see her!! But, sad to see her go..... See you in November Sammi!!
3 comments:
It was so lovely to see your faces at the airport. Loved my sign. Beer, wine, food, and friends....Loved it!!
Sister LeCointre shall return in November. :)
It was such an amazing movie. I think Heath should still be nominated for an Academy Award!!!
oh yeah the best movie ever! i totally agree about two face! he was great as harvey dent! loved it so much! and sammi, i miss you!
Post a Comment