First my Mom and Tony threw a BBQ party for me, and we celebrated with my brothers,Lou&Chase, the Kryger's, the Wilkinson's, and my second family- The Traynor's. It was so fun! We ate yummy food and drank yummy wine and I got tons of new clothes from my Momma and Grama Mary & Lou picked out THE cutest shoes for me!!
On Saturday, I got to hang out with my boys. Matt and I took our boys and Andrew to Liberty Park. We had so much fun playing in the water and on the playgrounds. They were wiped out!!!
Matt bought me a new camera!!! I gave my old one to Max and he has been taking pictures non-stop!
My Dad took me and my family out to dinner for Sushi. It was AMAZING!! We ordered so much- squid, flying fish eggs, yellowtail, charley roll, miso soup, ginger salad, octopus, salmon, tuna....MMM!!!!!!!!!!!! And, for the first time ever- we tried Salmon Roe- it was freaky!! Max ordered potstickers, miso soup, and 2 pieces of shrimp sushi. He even ate a fried shrimp head and said, Look at the brains mom! I was so proud!!
We went back to my Dad's and the living room was filled with balloons. We tied them all together and let them go!!! (It is our annual tradition- I LOVE it!)
Tuesday, my oldest friends- Devon and Lindsey took me out to dinner to Trio. It was a much needed girl's night. We shared a whole head of roasted garlic and green olives, mmm.... And, we had the best girl talk.
Thanks so much for everything EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all SO MUCH!! And, I am so lucky!
3 comments:
of course my love! we also had fun celebrating your birthday! much love!
Have you had your wine yet? Or gone out to eat? Miss you.
I loved that night! I'm so glad we did it, we need to do it again sometime fairly soon.
Post a Comment