Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lulu is 6 months!



 STATS
Weight: 17.9lbs (85%)
Height: 27in (90%)
Head 18 in (100%)

Dr Charlie walked in, 
saw Lucy sitting up and making great eye contact,
and said- I could swear she was 9 months old, not 6!
Story of my life.
(or her life I guess)

Lucy was born with an old soul,
and it shows in everything she does.
She seems to hit milestones faster than any of my babies,
and most of the babies around her.
Not only that, 
But her eyes tell such a story.
Eyes like hers make me believe in reincarnation.
She knows so much more than an infant should.
She will touch people's faces,
and just stare at them.
(reading their mind? feeling their spirit?)
Woooo.
Spooky.
I just feel so lucky that I get to stare into those eyes every day!

And PS she loves her momma still.
Like a lot.
Like no one else can hold her.
But, I don't mind ;)
(last baby=my baby forever)










No comments: