Sunday, October 21, 2012

October

We have had such a wonderful October so far, 
and it isn't even over yet.
I can't tell you how happy Lucy has made our family.
She truly makes me feel complete, 
and I just cherish every moment with her. 
I love my little Beanie!

Our BFF's from St Louis came down to Utah to visit,
and brought their cute Evie girl!
She is 9 month old now and growls "MAMA"
I miss her everyday and wish she was closer!!
Cutest kids in the world!
(this is up at one our favorite places: Silver Fork Lodge)








My Aunt Punky knitted Lucy this AMAZING cocoon.
I love it- and so does she!
 Big girl in her Bumbo! (4weeks old)

Witches Night Out!
One of my favorite newest traditions!
This year we got rained on all night, 
but it was still so much fun.
I can't wait till next year already!






My sweet boys love their sister, just a little bit....

Deb's Trunk 'R Treat was so much fun!
The weather was perfect,
and I just loved seeing the kids costumes!

 Lucy's Great-Great Grandma Red got a little teary-eyed holding Luc,
so sweet
 In Grampa Jim's words "We are two bad looking ombrah's"


Lucy at 5 weeks,
She just keeps getting cuter!





Wheeler Farm with my fellow momma's.
I love these amazing kids!!






 Proudest big brothers!
 Ha ha, the calves were eating Hal's shirt

 Another FAVORITE tradition!
Gardner Village with Grama Pat and the cousins!
Look at all the kids this year,
so much fun!
(note to self- never go on UEA week again, ha ha)

 LOVE this picture so much


 Look closely at Lucy's face, ha ha ha ha
 The boys looked SO AMAZING! 
They were so proud!
 Petting Zoo


 Just sleeping and being crazily cute
 Back to Wheeler Farm with daddy
It is so beautiful there in the Fall



Oh Fall, how I love you!
And it's still not over!
(though I am TOTALLY ready to break out the Christmas movies and music, is that wrong?)

1 comment:

Beths Blog said...

Just a beautiful blog. The Traynors are an amazing Family!
We love all of you to pieces!