Every year I say how old I feel, but seriously! 9!!
He is almost in double digits!
I remember being 9!
He is learning times tables and just about to start cursive writing
(which by the way isn't in the curriculum anymore, crazy right? I mean I guess it makes sense. But his teacher still thinks its important)
Happy Birthday my handsome boy!
Anyways, we had an awesome costume party with all of Max's favorite friends
Max was Joker
Jack was Two-Face
Lucy was Catwoman (or just a cat...shhhh)
Max and Jack were so in character as always,
They looked so awesome- they are so their momma's kids!
All the kids came in costumes this year
(well, KK made it in the front door with his costume,
but then got embarrassed and turned into "a real boy")
I love these kids! They make me happy!
We had "Boo Bubbles" this yearCoolest. Ever.
They were simply dry ice and bubble mixture
We made "Ghost Rockets" out of 2 liter bottles, decorations, and Matt's air compressor concoction,
Those suckers soared HIGH in the air!
And of course, we had Grampa Dan's spooooooky pinata!
We sang "Happy Birthday" to Max and had Grama Roni's Brain cupcakes
Max got so many presents and had such a great time!
What a wonderful family and group of friends he has!
Grampa even put Max's present in a real pumpkin that he got to smash with a hammer, ha ha
Thank you all for a wonderful and spoooooooky time!!!
On Max's actual birthday, we surprised him by taking him, Jack, and even Lucy to Lagoon
FRIGHTMARES!
This was Jack's first time to Lagoon!
(and Lucy's too, obviously)
He loved it, and wasn't scared of anything
His favorite ride? TERROR RIDE!
Duh. (my son)
Grama Roni and Papa Tony brought their motor home so we got to rest, drink a few beers, eat delicious homemade burgers, and sing Happy Birthday to Max!
Jack, Max, and Nellie want to live at Lagoon.
(me too!)
We ended his special day at all-you-can-eat Sushi with Grampa Dan, Grama Beth, Ty, Whit, Park, and Kaylee. Max was STARVING.
It was quite the day!
Max, we spoil you.
And buddy, you deserve it!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment