Thursday, September 6, 2012
40 weeks, we meet again
We had our 40 week appointment today
(3rd baby- 3rd time making it to 40 weeks!)
So far we are dilated to 3+cm with a nice, bulging bag of waters!
And she is low, so very very low.
Lucy (aka Goose, as I like to call her) is happy, kicking my ribs and hiccuping constantly.
Last week we got to see her on the ultrasound and she was practicing breathing
(it was so cute!)
Monday, I go in for my 3rd non-stress test to make sure she isn't overstaying her welcome.
If all goes well, I will be induced sometime between Sept 14-21
(Brookie- she may come on your birthday like you wanted!)
OR of course she can come on her own ANYTIME before that.
(Hear that Goose? Anytime......)
We are so ready to meet you!!
But I am so happy that everything is so perfectly healthy!
(I have had some issues with high blood pressure, but everything is stable so far)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment