As usual, I was spoiled!
Pop and Beth made homemade sushi!!!
And we had our annual balloon launch on Friday the 13th!
It was perfect :)
Combined with miss Lucy's shower on my actual bday,
Grama Mary made me this cupcake tree with cupcakes from
Sweet Tooth Fairy
MY FAVE!
AWESOME Nightmare Before Christmas painting from Park and Nell
I didn't get any pics (surprising I know)
But my cute boys took me out to see the new Spiderman and to Rodizio Grill
(can we say BIRTHDAY FLAN!)
And Lucy's meat craving was totally satisfied!
But I did get a picture of the AMAZING necklace that Matty made for me,
OH it was the best present ever:
But I did get a picture of the AMAZING necklace that Matty made for me,
OH it was the best present ever:
Thank you so much everyone!
I always feel so loved!



No comments:
Post a Comment