
(seriously look at that sweet face)
Meet my Lucy Rose

Oh Sweet Girl,
Your Momma and Daddy have been waiting for you.
We knew that our little bean was a blessing,
but being able to see you, perfect and healthy, (and BEAUTIFUL),
we knew that everything happens for a reason.
Now, we truly know that our family is complete.
The ultrasound was amazing.
I had Max, Jack, Matty, Grampa Dan, Grama Beth, Grama Roni, Grama Mary, Grama Pat, Grampa Jim, Grama Patti, and Andrew ALL in the room with me.
The tech started looking around.
I was SO NERVOUS.
Then she pauses, (there was no turtle!)
I started breathing heavy,
She slowly typed "It's a G-"
Everyone GASPED
CRIED
CHEERED
This Momma immediately covered her face and cried happy tears.
(her daddy did too)
It was one of the best moments of my life!

Her brothers knew she was in there the whole time
In fact, when we announced It's a Girl!
They said, Yep we know.
They have been talking about her for weeks.
Max is going to teach her to like skeletons,
and Jacky is going to teach her to eat meatballs.
What a lucky girl to have brothers like these!

My cute family was SO excited,
I got bombarded with PINK and RUFFLES!
hee hee, and I loved it!
Grampa Dan even filled the whole house with PINK balloons!
See! She really is a girl!
(though I won't be able to accept it until I am holding her in my arms)

Lucy says: "HI GUYS!!"

Keep growing, my girl
We need a nice, chubby baby like we're used to
(well, she is already tipping the scales at a whole 8oz)
Can't wait to meet you in September my love!
(Momma's going shopping!!)
3 comments:
Seriously SOOOO excited for you guys! What a little sweetie :)
Lucy Rose! We share a middle name and I hope we are friends just like our mommas! xoxo Vivi
So excited for you guys! Finally a little pink in your world of blue! I LOVE the name by the way!
Post a Comment