Sunday, March 27, 2011

Schoolio Goodness

For my Art class,
we had to take 12 photos that had a related theme.
I had planned on finding old buildings in Salt Lake that hadn't been changed,
like old bowling alleys or gas stations.
But, we ended up at the Capital, and I instantly decided that I wanted to change my theme.
This building is gorgeous.
We were the only ones there, and it was so cool to see the boys roam the large marble building.
We got to use the old, creepy elevator and Max's heart was "beating so hard"
Here is my project in collage form.
I had original sent it to my teacher as 12 individual shots.
Photobucket
How did I do, may you ask?
(I got 55 out of 50 points)
A+ baby!


I had my first Math mid-term last week,
and I got 89%
(the class average was 74%)
YAAAAAAAAAAH!
In your face, Algebra!

Ahhhh- and my Multicultural Education teacher told me that our group presentation that I put together was "the best that she had ever seen in her course."
Here is the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbfAuPjXuA

Man, I love school and all of it's nice praise!
It definitely makes the hard work worth it.
Though I am TOTALLY stoked for a break in 5 short weeks!

1 comment:

The Morgans said...

Those pictures are fantastic and way to go with school!