Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh Christmas

Wow
Another amazing Christmas is over
We had so many parties, presents, and love!
I seriously love Christmas
Santa Claus did it again :)

We started a week early with Christmas at my Mom and Tony's
It was so nice not to have to squeeze it in
We relaxed, ate and ate, and all slept over
Look at this gorgeous dinner they made for us!
*drooooool*
The brussel sprouts had to be my favorite part!
We have the greatest family,
I am so lucky!


















Christmas Eve was spent at my Dad and Beth's
Oh..... it is one of my favorite nights of the year!
My Dad goes all out and always surprises us with something extra fancy
This year he made a foie gras and black truffle dip
Oh it was so rich and delicious!
Seriously look at this plate- we are lucky kids!
Out in the freeeeezing cold delivering neighbor gifts
For my Dad
Even though they thought my dad moved
Or didn't know who we were
haha
Grampa holding his girl
I know- I am the coolest Auntie ever
Matching Jammies!



We are ready for Santa!!!!
Christmas morning was awesome
I think it IS my favorite part of the whole year!
Just seeing the boys faces light up when they see what Santa brought!
I love it!!!
Max's favorite toys: Wii games, Futurama toys, and his Nerf gun from Ty
Jack's favorite toys: His mini-four wheeler and his "alive" husky puppy
New matching robes!
Christmas at Grama Pat's
Damn these kids are cute aren't they?
They were playing follow the leader with Jack
tiny Nells

Dinner at Patti's
She made me my favorite mashed potatoes!
How does she make them?
Max and Andrew were so spoiled by their Grama
"Why so serious?"

Favorite Presents?
New bunk bed made by Dad and Beth
(yes MADE by hand! Incredible!)
My very first brand new couch that isn't a hand-me-down!
THANKS MATTY!!
I love it
A trip in May 2010 to Newport Beach, CA
From Mom and Tony
Beach house and everything!!
And guess what?
I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!
And the freakin coolest zombie shirt ever!
Matt- you know me too well!
Happy Christmas everyone!
2010 will be even better!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! Sounds like you guys had an amazing Christmas!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Your Dad's Christmas dinner looked amazing. and eating Foie Gras and Black Truffles ? WHAT ! Is he some Gourmet, Iron Chef Dude ? And then him and Beth HAND MADE, stained and varnished an entire Bunk Bed ? IS your Dad even HUMAN ? He must Love you, Matt, MAX and Jack more than anything in this world. You are SO lucky to have such a talented, caring and Very good looking Dad !

Nicole said...

I want to go to Disneyland with you. I love the bed your dad made. The man has talent!

Roni said...

The pictures are great as usual!! I love how you put everything together so beautifully. I want the sepia picture of the boys....
Love you so much,
Mom