As usual, I had an awesome birthday.
I cannot believe I am 25 !
I really feel old.
I graduated high school 7 years ago people! 7!
Ahhh, anyways,
I cannot believe I am 25 !
I really feel old.
I graduated high school 7 years ago people! 7!
Ahhh, anyways,
My sweet Momma and stepdad threw me a small BBQ last weekend.
It was so delicious and nice to hang out.
My Grama Mary and my sweet In-laws came.
Last Sunday, we had steaks at Grama Pat's and MMMMM
I love seeing my Grandparents and hanging out with my fam.
Tuesday (my actual bday)
We had our Annual Balloon Launch
THAT is one of my favorite traditions!
Look how beautiful it is!
Last Sunday, we had steaks at Grama Pat's and MMMMM
I love seeing my Grandparents and hanging out with my fam.
Tuesday (my actual bday)
We had our Annual Balloon Launch
THAT is one of my favorite traditions!
Look how beautiful it is!
My dad got all of us temporary Ed Hardy tattoos in honor of the tattoo I was getting for my birthday! Don't we look BAD? :) My sweet friend, Sammi, sent me this awesome Edward Scissorhands shirt and a Gypsy woman necklace from Cali !Here is my final result of my new tattoo.
It's big and on my arm, Scary!
But I LOVE IT
I have been so into Day of the Dead art since we went to Mexico
She is my Gypsy Woman!
Thanks SO MUCH to everyone that contributed to the tattoo fund!!
(PS Nope it really didn't hurt!)

Saturday night we went and saw the new Harry Potter movie. It was amazing. Geez I love those movies!
That night, all of our best buddies came over to hang out. We had so much fun, (and so much wine- yikes!) These guys make me happy! And I have to say- I am so happy that my brothers are getting older and have cool girlfriends/wives. I love hanging out with them!!
Look at these sweet kiddos we have:
(unpictured is our youngest couple: Marley+Vance)
Marli was all over playing with Jack, but he was being shy!
Thanks for another AMAZING birthday you guys!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday my little Crash!! I am a terrible cousin I forgot your birthday. I think that might be a first in 25 years. Sorry!!
I know it's totally belated, but happy birthday!!
The tatoo looks GREAT!
Man I love you Ash! Happy 25th...We don't get older we get BETTER!!!!!
Meeeeeiiiiissssed Eeeewwww my love.
Post a Comment