Wednesday, August 1, 2007



Hi Everyone! We are going to try and update this website as much as possible so we can keep everyone updated with everything. So far we are 13 weeks pregnant, we heard the heartbeat on Friday and it was so relieving! I have been sick off and on- but I am gradually getting better. Except when I brush my teeth, oh......... I explained in detail to Lindsey why that makes me sick and I got her gagging, ha ha ha. Max is great! He is stoked to have a sister, (I hope that's what it is, cause I don't know how to break it to him). Matt just built the dogs an amazing dog run and they love it! Bruno is getting bigger as you can see!!

We love you all!!

2 comments:

Roni said...

Hi you,
This is a great idea to keep everyone informed and to publish your incredible pics!
Love you tons,
Mom
p.s. I didn't know you were going to Disneyland - you will have so much fun!!

lou,chase, and marley said...

you did make me gag!!! it was gross